Sometimes something may go wrong with your HTC HD Mini and you’ll be forced to perform a hard reset on the device (losing all your data and settings).
We show you how to carry the process using the settings menu and hardware buttons in our reset guide.
Please note: If you are performing a hard reset, you will lose all of the data and settings on your phone. Please ensure you back up all of your data before carrying this process out.
Using the settings menu
- On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab
- Tap Security – Factory reset
- Enter 1234
- Tap Yes to perform the reset, or tap No to cancel the reset
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
- With your phone powered off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons
- While holding the volume buttons, press the POWER button briefly and then release it
- When you see a warning message on the screen, release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons
- Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset